Career Building Activities
Apart from regular classes regular seminars, project presentations, poster presentation and synopsis are held throughout the term to hone the skill and caliber of the students.
Matter awaited about seminars, industrial trips, workshops, guest lectures, quiz etc...
For the total personality development of students, the other thing, which is also required, is cultural activity. Our colleges have been staging various cultural events since its foundation day; we have also organized an annual cultural university level festival named UDGAM to bring out the talent among students.
To provide students that extra dimension which no classroom can give and also to foster a sense of team spirit, SRI provides a platform for homogenization of diverse cultures. Bright and feasible ideas are put forward and the overall educational experience is enhanced through a wide range of extra –curricular programmes, facilities, services and activities. The events provide students and other members of the institute exposure to variety of social, cultural, intellectual, recreational opportunities and challenges to enrich the campus life of students and to help them fulfill their potential.
Co-curricular and extra curricular activities are planned and executed through a number of association, clubs, and societies students chapters of professionals bodies. They are managed by representatives of students and are monitored by the faculty incharge different cultural activities are conducted by SRI to facilitate and promote healthy competition, companionship and leadership skills. These activities are much looked forward to and besides being great fun, consistently bring out excellent co-ordination skills and overall strategies of the students.
Although the 365 days and 24/7 schedule keeps our students busy, we think it is necessary for them to experience the lighter side of life, too.Sports activities make our students physically energetic and psychologically vibrant. These Sports activities are also equally important as the content of the syllabus.
Healthy minds lie in healthy bodies. The sports committee encourages the athletes to become more athletic and invites the non-athletic crowd to join in the fun. SRI ensures well being of the students and encourages sports through a competitive spirit on campus'. Our students have been taking active part in various college/University level competitions.
Highlights of Sports facilities :
- SRI organizes yoga Camps where mind, body and soul culminate into positive and perennial happiness and peace.
- To encourage medalists and outstanding performers in sports, SRI offers several scholarships and monetary awards.
- SRI organizes special coaching camps for students.
- Track for athletics, Cricket ground, Badminton court, Football fields, Tennis court, volleyball court are available for outdoor games.
- Gymnasia, Table Tennis, Chess, and other indoor games are also there.
- Latest equipment and proper and well maintained rooms are available for various sports activities.
- For proper guidance qualified instructors are there to train the students